Essayhelp.me occupies a top position on the market today. Our main goal is to provide our customers with the best academic assistance, high quality papers and on time delivery. By choosing our company, you will assure yourself with free revision guarantee .Please, check on the more points about revision process below:
- Instructions overview. Please, notice that your comments and instructions according the revision should be the same as initial ones. You are not able to change them as it will contradict to your order information. Any changes of the initial order instructions will lead to an extra payment.
- Revision request. In order to submit a revision, you have to compose a message with your comments and deadline for a revision and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also able to set up a revision request from your personal order page. In this case, please click on the “request revision” button.
- Time for revision. According to policy, you are able to request unlimited number of revision requests before you approve your assignment. Please, notice that you have to request revisions during the first 10 days after the first version of the paper was delivered to you. Please, follow this point and do not lose your chance for revising your paper.
- Change of instructions. If you have to change your instructions and add some specific comments or materials to your assignment during revision, it will require an additional payment from your side. Additional price, which is recalculated either for rewriting or editing services is up to 70% from the initial order price.
- Writer`s option: if you are not satisfied with the writer or you feel that he/she does not understand your comments, you will be able to change a writer after at least 3 revisions made by him/her. Please, notice that in this case you have to provide us with the valid and understandable reasons for this request, if the reasons are not given, we will not be able to change the writer. Please, consider this statement and specify all your points in your email request.
- Progressive delivery: if you assignment contains more than 30 pages, you are able to select a “progressive delivery” option; you are able to request a revision during the first 20 days from the time the first version was delivered.
- Money back: Please, notice that in order to request for money back, you should have completed at least two revisions for your order. This policy is different for the urgent orders with 3, 8 and 24 hours delivery (1 revision has to be requested). Please, notice that you have to provide us with your valid and persuasive arguments why you want to get a refund.
- Time frames for a revision: the minimum deadline to revise your paper is 3 hours. There is also a possibility that the writer might need to extend the deadline in certain cases, that is why it is important that you provide us with the maximum time you have, in order to make all the necessary changes in the paper. The minimum deadline for the urgent orders revision (3 and 8 hours deadline) is 2 hours.
- Money back: Refund cannot be issued (partial refund cannot be done as well, excepting partial refund for changing the writer`s category, if the writer was changed) if there was no revision request from you. According to our company policy, there is an obligation for requesting at least 2 revisions for the order before opening a dispute on it (in case with 3 and 8 hours orders-1 revision is mandatory). Dispute request will be reviewed by our Dispute Department managers during 7-10days.
We can ask you to provide the following information:
We can request you to provide your name and contact information such as phone number and email address while placing the order or registering on the website. Visiting our website anonymously without giving any personal information is also possible.
How and why your information is used:
The information provided by you can be used for the following:
Creating your personal account;
(In such a way it will be easier for us to understand your needs better)
Our website improving;
(Basing on the info and your feedback about our service, we can make a conclusion about the service we provide you with)
Improving the service quality;
(We can improve our services and provide better support if we have necessary information from you)
For processing transactions
(We will not sell, transfer or exchange any of the information you provide us with, whether it is private or public, to none of the parties for no possible reasons without your permission. We can use the information only for delivering the orders and our services to you)
To get in touch with you
(In case we need to contact you regarding the order or inquiry you have placed with us, we can call you or send an e-mail to you. We need to get in touch with you during the writing process)
Protection of the information
Be sure that all the information that you provide us with while placing the order or accessing your account is totally secure by the variety of our security measures.
We use the secure server in order to keep the information safe. All the information, private or credit, is run through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) system. After that, it is coded in our payment system database where authorized people, who have limited rights to the system and confirmed to remain 100% confidentiality, will have access to it.
Any of your personal info (financials, billing address, credit cards etc.) will not be saved on our servers.
There are files, named Cookies, these are such files which a service provider can transfer to your computer’s hard drive (only with your permission) that enable the website to distinguish the browser you are using and some info.
The disclosure of information to the third parties
You can be sure of the safety of your personal information. Our company does not disclose it to any third parties. Only authorized personnel, that assist our company in the working process and that have confirmed to keep the information safe, can have access to it. We may disclose the information only to conform the law, to protect our rights and to enforce our policies.
Non-personally information of our visitors can be forwarded to the third parties for such uses as: marketing, advertising, survey or others.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our company gave an agreement with the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) requirements that stated we should not collect the information from people under 13 years old. We can provide our services and products only to those who have reached at least 13 years.
The above privacy policies are relevant only to the information that is collected online through the website. We are not responsible for the information that was obtained offline.
Terms and Conditions
You are more than welcome to check on our Terms and Conditions section and learn more about the rejections or other liability restrictions to govern the usage of our website services.
When you see “Company”, “We” or “Our” on the current page, it refers to the Essayhelp.me
When you see “Product”, it refers to any custom paper, essay, thesis, dissertation that the customer buys from the company. The product can be used by the customer as a reference material only. It is delivered to the personal account page or to the customer's e-mail.
When you see “Order”, it refers to the completion of the order form on our website. It gives the requirements and instructions for the order. You are responsible to give the valid instructions for your order. You can make the order only through the order form. You cannot make the order over the phone, e-mail or chat.
Your Acceptance of our Terms
Dear Customer, on this page you can read the complete terms and conditions of the company, that are used when you visit the website or use our services. By using the website or placing the order you agree to our policies and Terms and Conditions. This page contains the full agreement between the company and the customer. By making the order, you agree to our terms and confirm to respect our policy and standing order.
Changes to the Agreement
The company has the right to make any modifications to the Terms and Conditions, which are presented in this Agreement at any time. The company can post a notice about the changes of Terms and Conditions any time. YOUR CONSTANT VISIT OF THE WEBSITE FOLLOWING THE NOTICE ABOUT CHANGES OR ABOUT IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NEW AGREEMENT MEANS THAT YOU ARE BOUNDED TO THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES.
License and site access
We provide you with a limited license to access our website and use it for your personal needs. You are not allowed to modify the website or any part of it or download any information from the website except the cases when you have the written consent from us.
Neither the website, nor the content of it can be copied, reproduced, duplicated, sold or otherwise used for any commercial purpose. In order to take certain actions you ought to have a written consent from the director of the company.
You have no permission to download or copy any website or account information for the benefit of other merchants.
Timeliness, Completeness and Accuracy of Information
We do not take a responsibility for the information to be updated, complete and accurate. All materials on our website are provided for general information. You at your own risk can reply on the information provided on our website. You may find here some historical information that surely cannot be current and can be used only for reference material. We can modify the content of the website at any time without notifying customers about the changes. When you use the website, you should understand and agree that it is your obligation to monitor different changes to Essayhelp.me
Product descriptions and Pricing
The customer can see the prices for our products on the website on the pricing page for the retail prices. Our prices are fixed and they cannot be changed. We have also a discount policy that can be implied for certain orders at certain cases. For certain set items you may found a List Price as a price. In case the item’s correct price is higher than the stated price we will contact you for the further instructions before delivery of the order or cancel your order in our system and notify you about the cancellation. The support team will inform you in case any additional payment is needed from your side.
Be aware that we do not guarantee that the content on the website or product descriptions is current, accurate, reliable, error-free or complete. You should ask for the revision if the delivered product is not as described. Please read the Revision Policy on the website.
Links & Framings
You cannot use our logo or any other proprietary graphic to link to our website without our written permission.
You cannot frame our logo, trademark, images content or any other information without our written permission. You cannot copy any content from the website.
We are not responsible for the content, nature, quality or reliability of any website that can be accessed by the hyper link from Essayhelp.meor websites that have links to our site. We have no control over such third parties and we are not responsible for their contents or any links that could be found on such websites as well as for any modifications or updates. You hereby agree that Essayhelp.meis not responsible for the resources, content, and changes to the content and availability of any external websites, and any links that could be found on these websites. You access/visit these websites at your own risk.
While placing the order on our website you confirm being aware of the following information:
- All products are provided in certain citation styles: APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, Turabian, etc);
- All resources/sources and references that were used during the completion of the order will be cited properly;
- The work is completed by our freelance writers. The products you buy from our website belong to the company; you buy the product for the reference materials only;
- You agree to pay for such our services as researching, gathering, correcting, performing, posting and delivering reference materials to our customers. We work for the educational access;
- You cannot publish, distribute, modify, reproduce, exploit or create derivative works from the products/contents of Essayhelp.mewithout our written permission;
- You agree to delete or destroy the delivered products after you complete a research/reference use of the product's material. You are not allowed to make copies for distribution or use the content of the product for personal wants.
YOU USE THIS WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. AT ANY TIME WE CAN LIMIT OR RESTRICT YOUR ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE. Essayhelp.me IN SET TERMS DECLINES ANY KIND OF WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING ALSO (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) THE IMPLIED MERCHANTABILITY WARRANTIES AND FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE AS WELL AS ANY WARRANTIES THAT STATE INFORMATION OF THE WEBSITE IS UNIMPAIRED AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT ARE IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE; THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED; THAT STATE THE SECURITY OF THE WEBSITE; THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER WILL BE WITHOUT ANY VIRUSES; THAT THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, TIMELY OR COMPLETE. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE INFORMATION FROM THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE IMPLIED TO YOUR COMPUTER THAT OCCURRED DUE TO THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. THE INFORMATION USAGE FROM THE WEBSITE IS SAFE, BUT YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR COMPUTER AND ONLY YOU SHOULD TAKE THE NEEDED ACTIONS IF ANY DAMAGE IMPLIES TO YOUR COMPUTER.
Corporate Intellectual Property Rights
You confirm that the interests, including but not limited to rights, titles and rights are covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, to the website. You confirm that you will not acquire any interest, title or any right in or to the website except those that are expressly set in the Agreement. You are not allowed to translate, adapt, modify, decompile, disassemble, prepare derivative works or otherwise derive or attempt to derive any source code from company's services, software or documentation. You confirm not to attempt to create or create any similar product or service through the use of a Program or proprietary information.
When you place an order on our website, you agree not to disclose any information that you get from us, from our customers, suppliers, writers, advertisers or forum members. All the materials and information that you may find on the website is the company's property only.
Your personal information is totally confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties. The publisher confirms not to sell, resell, distribute, reproduce or otherwise commercially exploit any of your private information to any third party.
Non-Assignment of Rights
Your account rights with our company cannot be transferred or assigned to anyone else. However we can assign the Agreement that is written on this page at any time to any person without notice.
No waiver of any breach of any provision by any party will be deemed a waiver of the same or other provision of the prior or subsequent breach. This Agreement between us and the customer gains rights after the customer uses our website, reads the material, places an order or simply visits the website.
Severability of Terms
The provision that is written in these Terms and Conditions Agreement and that is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any justice decree should be applied to the maximum extent that is allowed by the law. The remainder of the Agreement should remain enforceable and valid according to the terms.
More Information on card details storing:
We are legally obligated to secure your consent to allow us to store your card details for future use. As per our policy, we cannot process your payment before you agree to such storing.
How long will card details be stored?
Card details will be stored for 400 days.
All payments are processed through the secure payment system. Only Paypal can guarantee you safety and easy process of the payment.
Only high quality and only unique works. Each paper is original and completed as per your instructions only. Do not worry, you will not be caught for plagiarism!